Tuesday, March 3, 2009

"Enough is Enough".....


All of us spend time doing things that are boring. We get caught up in the "have to do" things that create errands and make up lists. I have decided that "enough is enough"!


I am going to do something I have long talked about! I am going to combine three of my passions, wine, two wheeling and travel! I am putting together a "Tour of Tuscany" by Vespa! Would you like come? We will see beautiful Tuscany and taste great wine! We will leave in late May and spend around 8 days really living! It will be affordable, wonderful and memorable. Come and enjoy meeting new best friends and creating memories you will cherish the rest of your life.
Want to come with me? 14 more people can go, e-mail me at VaughanPederson@yahoo.com!


No comments:

Post a Comment