Thursday, February 26, 2009

A Good Wine is the One I'm Drinking....


My friends have all heard me say this often enough, "A good wine is the one I'm drinking..."

It's true. Wine is no good if you are not enjoying it!

I love big red wines. Today I'm drinking the 2003 Barolo from Stroppiana Vineyards in Italy - Variety: 100% Nebbiolo. It is a great big wine, lots of flavor and a great finish. I sip it. I savor it. It is a beautiful wine for today, a sunny mild and breezy day in Houston. It is far to beautiful outside to spend the day indoors.

Do you have a favorite wine? Will you share it with me?


1 comment:

  1. I could not agree more about a good wine is the one you are drinking. You made me want to spend this beautiful day outdoors. I am looking forward to sippin on a wonderful glass of wine!

    ReplyDelete